MENU

Slide

Thursday, May 10, 2007

HELLO HELLO! (:
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Yanrong: babe, i bought it online! (:

Unknown: uhhh, i waited for arnd 3weeks?
www.sgspree.com

Xxx: doesn't exactly look slimfit in the pictures,
but definitely is! =D



Hair Extension Clips!
madness,
it's like, 22inches long.

just tell me, who has 22 inch long haaaair? 0.0
but i think i need to buy more
if there's another spree for it.
too thin alrdy, looks abit unnatural.
but hottie hy said it's nice! =X

here, pictures as promised! =D




hahas,
this look like my hairstyle..
3years ago! 0.0
that's like, eons ago!


tied up,
it's pretty troublesome actually.
always tangle &tangle,
then i'll have to detangle till my eyes pop out. 0.0
have to straighten the hair with the hair tool
before i clip it on.




and yes, that's it!
tag me to tell me if it looks weird or anything alright! =D
but i still prefer my short hair...
hehe, Sayonara people!

No comments: